Animal Law Review's 7th Annual Animal Law Symposium
Please join us Friday, March 16, 2018 for the 7th Annual Animal Law Review Symposium! This year's Symposium features some of the leading voices combating animal exploitation. Topics include how animals are used in entertainment, the use of animals as resources, and animal exploitation for sustenance.
- Animals as Entertainment
- Ethical & Moral Implications
- Animals as Resources
- Animals as Sustenance
- Andrea Padilla, Spokesperson in Colombia for AnimaNaturalis International
- Cynthia Fernandez, Marine Biologist, Educational Outreach for the Dolphin Project
- David Rosengard, Staff Attorney, Criminal Justice Program, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Kathleen Wood, Criminal Justice Fellow, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Prashant Khetan, CEO and General Counsel of Born Free USA
- Delcianna Winders, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for PETA Foundation
- Dr. Alka Chandna, PETA's Chief of Laboratory Case Management for the Laboratory Investigations Department
- Russ Mead, Adjunct Professor at Lewis & Clark Law School and General Counsel for Animal Law Coalition
- lauren Ornelas, Founder and Executive Director of Food Empowerment Project
- Kathy Hessler, Animal Law Clinical Professor/Director at Lewis & Clark Law School
- Registration will open at 9:30AM. The event will take place from 10:00AM to 5:00PM. Included is a catered vegan lunch as well as refreshments. Reception to follow from 5:00PM until 6:00PM.
- Pending CLE (information will be updated as to the CLE credits ASAP).
- Important Note: Registration will take place outside of Classroom 2, which is the location of the event.
- For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis & Clark Law School (Room 2) (View)
10015 SW Terwilliger Blvd
Portland , OR 97219
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|